Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
steve williamsParticipantim not surprised at your results actually, i had the same. its the best product out there for dry skin, inflamed skin or scalp problems and regrowing hair itself in my opinion. Ive used it for a year now and it’s liquid gold.
9th September 2015 at 2:36 am in reply to: Importance of Spleen in Eastern Medicine (and health and beauty) #357
steve williamsParticipanti totally see this with experience. taking care of the spleen truly works for keeping healthy and beautiful as a human being. If you see people who have somehow balanced their workouts and emotions, they are the brightest looking people I have seen.
makes the world look awesome-ER after such realizations if you ask me
steve williamsParticipantthanks for the replies guys. I learnt something.
I guess i was approaching it in a very silly way, but obviously there would be points that cant be used or would be less beneficial.
steve williamsParticipantIn terms of fixing the deformity of the bone, daoist acupuncture might only fix it if before puberty, otherwise i dont think its possible to change bone formation after the hormones have kicked in, even an daoist medicine…
11th August 2015 at 12:59 pm in reply to: Importance of Spleen in Eastern Medicine (and health and beauty) #288
steve williamsParticipantthanks for posting this. I signed up just to say how grateful i am to have you guys talk in this detail as this is helping me so much. thank you!
-
AuthorPosts