Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Halls of JusticeParticipantIf youre feeling real tight then, don’t fully remember the name but, its the one they walk on your back? It is usually enough weight even if they are small lol
Did you end up getting one done from anywhere for that matter?
Halls of JusticeParticipantThanks for you help!
Halls of JusticeParticipantOkay thanks I understand and have already started doing the massaging as you describe. So one last thing, how much time (like 1,2 or 5 minutes or even more) should I massage the area each day?
Halls of JusticeParticipantOne more question. You say massaging the area can help. So I am willing to try that. But can you explain a bit more about massaging? Like, how long should I massage the area, how often, how hard/gentle? Would love to hear your thoughts on the matter.
Halls of JusticeParticipantThanks for your help, at least someone took the time to read and reply. It does help, if no one would take the time to read and reply then I would never get a clue.
Halls of JusticeParticipantThanks. Well, I just have to consider if I want to start an acupuncture treatment. I have read positive results within a short amount of time (2 weeks) but I guess this will not always be the case. Several months is not exactly appealing but yeah I still want to get rid of this thing.
Halls of JusticeParticipantThanks for your reply. I have tried castor oil, aloe vera gel, turmeric (internally and externally), witch hazel and tea tree oil. Like I said it is 3mm in size so really not that big but still annoying. Interesting to hear that acupuncture can speed up the process but do you know how long it would take in my situation, to get rid of it completely. Given that I have a healthy lifestyle.
Thanks in advance!
P.S. I just spotted a mistake in my original post: ‘So, I have a small epidermoid cyst close to my right eye‘ Forgot the word ‘eye’.
-
AuthorPosts