Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
12th November 2015 at 6:07 pm in reply to: What are the best quality acupuncture needles from your experience? #515
karrotcakeParticipantyeah lol ive had the same problem but when I visit JCM regularly because of their acupuncture journals and their most popular brand are also dongbang.
karrotcakeParticipantThe sour taste of lemon allows it be delivered to the liver in a similar way I think
karrotcakeParticipantI read about the benefits of this oil on an ebay article once.
I don’t really need it for hair but if it actually has the anti-inflammatory properties its claimed to have then I might use it for my skin! 🙂
karrotcakeParticipantThat was a nice explanation, I went on to look at his other stuff – one could really learn a thing or two about general medicine from this guy! Well for me, more than two things! 😛
Thanks for sharing
karrotcakeParticipantYes, there is most likely something up with your lungs, very painful to touch could suggest overall weakness too.
If you want to narrow it down though, look for other signs. How well can you handle spice? do you get out of breath fast or are u fairly fit?
karrotcakeParticipantOh I see, that makes it a little clearer. Maybe I need a lot of practical experience to fully grasp this!
24th May 2015 at 7:47 pm in reply to: Taoist Soap Help – Anyone used it? Reviews? or expert opinon? #159
karrotcakeParticipantThey do seem to be getting popular these days! Yeah the reviews definitely make it seem like they are doing something right, I also tried it several months back cos I had this weird condition on my scalp.
Soothed it right down thankfully 🙂What are you getting it for? From what I remember it can be for the skin too. I am new here and to acupuncture too so I cant really comment in tht respect.
karrotcakeParticipant@James Ali …I’ve always wondered how that works, (qigong improving the immune system) – can you elaborate?
-
AuthorPosts